Major Inspection10 & 25 Years
Australian Crane and Machinery (ACM) offers the service of major inspections of all types of cranes from a 500kg loading crane on the back of a service vehicle to a large 600Tonne lattice boom crawler crane.
Australian legislation requires that major crane inspections be carried out at specific intervals throughout the machine’s working life. This includes 10 year crane inspections and 25 year crane inspections.
Why choose ACM for major crane inspections?
- ACM Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide are the only recognised and approved service providers and repair facilities for complete service and structural repair for KOBELCO cranes within our region.
- We are proud to say that we are the first in our industry to receive recognition of completing the first Crane Industry Council of Australia (CICA) approved GOLD plate major inspection on a TEREX lattice boom crawler crane CC2800 (600 tonne).
- We have very experienced technicians, mechanics and welders, as well as our own in-house engineers.
- All ACM service personnel undergo up to date training and certification for repairs and servicing.
- ACM offer the only KOBELCO approved structural welders in Australia.
What locations does ACM service?
ACM offer repair and service facilities in Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane and will soon be located in Sydney, Perth and Darwin.
We have also completed on-site repairs and major inspections for cranes in remote locations across Australia, like Port Headland and Karratha in Western Australia’s Pilbara, McKay, Weipa, Mt Isa and Cloncurry in Queensland, as well as Roxby Downs and Moomba of South Australia.
What types of project can ACM handle?
No job is too big or too small, ACM have carried out many 25 and 10 year inspections on Franna type cranes, rough terrain cranes, Japanese truck cranes and lattice boom crawler cranes from 35 tonne to 600 tonne, as well as European mobile crane inspections up to and including the larger all terrain cranes.
ACM prides itself on the highest quality workmanship which is what is required on such large-scale projects.
ACM will always endeavour to complete crane major inspections on time and on budget.
You can be rest assured that we will do a thorough 25 or 10 year inspection on your crane to the Australian Standards as approved by our Engineers without doing any unnecessary costly works.
Give us a call today to arrange a fixed quote on our 25 or 10 year crane certifications, we will save you time and money.